-Nine Inch Nails
-The Mars Volta
2. top 5 movies
-A Clockwork Orange
-Requiem for a Dream
3. 5 words you constantly use.
-pretentious.as.fuck, which is a word, shut your face.
4. why are you better than everyone else?
I, Kathleen Pérez, am better than everyone else because I have an accent in my surname. The Linguistics Management Department has informed me that I deserve special notation. This is a license to print money as far as I'm concerned.
5. why do you deserve to be here?
Now this might just be a misunderstanding on my part, but: " ".
6. how do you show you really are elite?
My nails are remarkably well-buffed courtesy of my shirt. I also do not fool around with poor typing skills, bad song lyrics as away messages, or sappy.as.fuck journal entries. I generally filter sensitive people out of my life because I just don't need that noise.
7. if you had 50 dollars would you give a bum a couple bucks?
I most assuredly would.
8. who is your favorite author and why?
My favorite author at present is Tom Robbins, simply because he is the most pretentious man alive and that I can respect. Any author who can pontificate through a can of beans and a dirty sock gets my vote. Oh, by the way, Pérez 4 Prez '04.
9. what is something you live by everyday?
I live by the standard that I will not cry over a Cure album. Ever.
10. if you were an animal, what kind would you be? why?
If I were an animal, I would be human because, fancy that, we're primates. If I were another animal, however, I would be a ferret. I am sleek, fun, and die of loneliness on occasion. Foaming at the mouth.
11. what kind of shoes do you wear?
I fucking wear Converse, so shoot me in the mouth.
12. if you had a puppy what would you name it? why?
If I had a puppy, I would probably fetch one of the disabled persuasion from the pound. I've always wanted one with three legs. I would name him "2 Fast 2 Furious."
13. compare yourself to someone famous (movie star, musician, fictional character, historical figure). why?
I like to think of myself as Vladimir from Waiting for Godot, due to my impatient, confusing nature and tendency to rattle on. In an Irish manner.
14. what's your favorite body part?
Ankles are pretty cute, I can't front.
15. what's your most prized possession?
So I'm going to sound like a teenager and say that I really don't care about possessions all that much. But in the spirit of good sportitude, I will pick one: the incredibly large street lamp I harbor in my bedroom.
16. any special talents?
I play cello. In that special "bad" manner. And I memorized 333 digits of pi back in my day, though I have forgotten all but 60.